West London Aero Club Membership
Membership at West London Aero Club is a rewarding experience. As well as free landing fees, the delightful atmosphere, good food and well-stocked bar provide a place to meet new people and make friends connected by a common love of flying.
Social and flying activities are regularly arranged to entertain all. During the winter months guest speakers provide an insight into different aspects of the aviation industry, from flying in the film industry to flying in battle.
Events include BBQ’s, members’ discos, quiz nights, theme parties, and the summer party, all hosted on the lawns or inside the welcoming and comfortable clubhouse.
West London Aero Club provides well-maintained hangarage and parking facilities as well as a four hour customs and immigration inbound clearance.
How to become a member?
West London Aero Club offers a range of membership types. Joining the Club is a simple process which allows access to all the facilities. Click here to download a 2021 to 2022 Membership Form.
The Club is open seven days a week from 8am. The first figure on the membership fee list is for those who wish to pay by annual direct debit. The second is for payment by cheque or credit card. It is also possible to pay by direct debit on a monthly basis. For these figures please download the membership application form or contact Operations who will be able to help you and answer any queries. Please note that a full flying membership is required for all owners or group owners with aircraft based at White Waltham.
Membership Fees for 2020/2021:
- Full Flying – Flyer who holds either a PPL, a CPL or an ATPL or a combination of these – £325/£360
- Family Flying – Flyer and flying partner plus up to two children under the age of 16 – £410/£445
- Senior Flying – Flyer who is older than 67 yrs and holds a PPL or greater licence – £200/£210
- PPL Student – A student training for their PPL Licence through WLAC – £190/£200
- Social – Someone who wishes to partake only in the social activities of the club – £150/£160
- Family Social – Membership for one adult and partner and two children under 16 – £190/£200
- Retired Social – Membership for adult over 67yrs – £89/£99
- Retired Family Social – Membership for two adults over 67yrs – £125/£135
- Overseas/Country – Flying membership for Pilots who permanently reside outside of the UK or more than 150 miles from the Airfield and whose aircraft are not based at the airfield. A landing fee of £5.00 is payable in Op – £179/£189
Interested, want to find out more?